A hidden gem located perfectly between St. Tammany, Baton Rouge & New Orleans
Carter Plantation is a residential, resort and golf community set on 700 acres along the Blood River, near the historic town of Springfield in Livingston Parish.
Carter Plantation features a spectacular golf course, the first designed by PGA Champion and Louisiana native David Toms. Complementing the dynamic Toms’ course is a 30,000 square foot dining, meeting, event and banquet center called The Pavilion. The golf course and Plantation Dining room are open to the public. Across the street from The Pavilion are a 1,500 square foot swimming pool, located along the back side of holes No. 9 and 10, and the Magnolia Ballroom and Conference Center – a 14,000 square foot event center, complete with a grand ballroom, board room, and an exquisite court yard.
- Five Member Board
- Assesses Annual Dues Of $850 Per Property
- Enforces Protective Covenants & Restrictions
- Manages & Maintains Common Areas, Beautification & Security
- Carter Plantation Community Development District
- Five Member Board Appointed By Livingston Parish Council
- Manages Water, Sewerage, Streets and Signage for Carter Plantation
- Obtains Operating Funds Via Carter Plantation Property Tax Assessments
*CPCA Water Quality
Architectural Review Board
- Board Members Are Appointed By CPCA
- Reviews All New Home Plan Designs For Carter Plantation
- Reviews All Plans For Alterations To Existing Homes